Winnipeg Rowing Club uses Regatta Central to manage our online registrations. You can sign up for the Learn-to-Row program, Community Rowing Challenge, or renew your annual membership, boat storage, and locker rental through Regatta Central.
Those interested in a time payment option for memberships, please contact the Club Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. A $25 time fee payment applies.
Step-by-Step Regatta Central Registration Process
- Open RegattaCentral Online Registration tab.
- Click Join/Renew for the specific Programs or Membership.
- New Users: Fill in your email and name, click Next and follow the steps to create your account.
- Existing Users: Login using your existing account information
- From this page, you can also add locker rental, and/or boat storage to your shopping cart before proceeding to checkout;
- Fill in the relevant information, and payment option.
- Welcome to the 2018 Rowing Season!!
Any questions about registration can be directed to the Club Administrator at email@example.com or (204) 237-1690. For details on forgotten logins or passwords, please contact Regatta Central directly.
RCA & MRA Registration (required for all memberships and programs)
In order to complete your WRC Registration, please register with RCA by following these steps:
1. Log onto the RCA Membership site
2. Either login to your account or follow the directions to create an account if you do not already have one (please do not create a new account if you already have one so, if you rowed in any capacity last year you should have an account);
3. Unless you are in one of the short-term program (such as CRC, LTR, or the Spring Introduction to High School Rowing), register for the “2018 WRC Adult and Junior Membership”.
If you require assistance with RCA’s Membership Website, having a look at one of the following video for assistance: