If you’re looking for an introduction to the sport of rowing, the Learn-to-Row program is for you! Participants will learn the basics of rowing technique, boat handling skills, and rowing commands in a fun, safe environment. Participants must be able to lift 25 lbs over their heads.
Interested in a private group Learn to Row or Team Building session? We can do that! Just send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to work out a personalized schedule.
|RCA Sport Rower:||$15|
2017 Learn-to-row Schedule
Please register at RegattaCentral
Adult Learn To Rows (ages 18+)
- LTR #1 Mon/Wed/Fri Evenings, May 29 – June 9 (6:00 – 8:00PM)
- LTR #2 Tues/Thurs/Sun, June 6 – June 18 (5:30 – 7:30PM)
- LTR #3 Mon/Wed/Fri, June 12 – June 23 (6:00 – 8:00PM)
- LTR #4 Mon/Wed, June 19 – July 12 (7:00 – 8:30PM)
- LTR #5 Mon/Wed/Fri, July 17 – Aug 2 (7:00 – 8:30PM)
- LTR #6 Mon/Wed/Fri, Aug 14 – Aug 30 (5:30 – 7:00PM)
- LTR Weekend #1 – June 16 to June 18
- LTR Weekend #2 – July 7 to July 9
- LTR Weekend #4 – August 18 to August 20
Following an Adult LTR, participants will be invited to join our Recreational Program.
Youth Learn To Rows (ages 13-17)
MANITOBA ROWING ASSOCIATION & ROWING CANADA AVIRON FEE: Why are you paying a fee to MRA & RCA? What is the benefit to you? The primary benefit to both you and WRC is insurance. Our national body provides us with significant level of liability insurance to protect you and this club in case of accident on water. Our provincial and national sport governing bodies are important partners in our operations.
REFUND POLICY: If a registrant withdraws from a program more than 10 days before the start date, they may receive a refund less a $45 processing fee or full credit for another program in the same year. If a registrant withdraws from a program less than 10 days before the start date of the program, they may receive a credit only for another program in the same year. Credits or transfers may not be carried over into the next season. NO REFUNDS, CREDITS OR TRANSFERS WILL BE GIVEN ON OR AFTER THE START DATE OF THE PROGRAM.